[mythtv-users] Where did i go wrong?!?! Capture Problem

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Wed Mar 24 11:12:55 EST 2004

At 09:48 AM 3/24/2004 -0600, Jamison Ables wrote:
>Really?!?! My number '5' input is my tv tuner! If i select that then i can
>record snow. Other wise i can choose any other input in the mythtvsetup
>menu with the same results. No video choppy audio. Thanks again Jamison

Could this be simply a 0/1 issue? That is, test_ioctl appears to number
inputs as 0 to 9. Does Myth perhaps number them as 1 to 10? (I mentioned
before that, with my ivtv card, test_ioctl associates Tuner 0 with input 4.)

Jamison ... what result does using input #6 in Myth (whatever it is;
probably Composite 4) produce for you?

And, one more time ... what does "test_ioctl -n" report about the card's
*complete* input list? How does that list compare with the input choices
Myth offers you?