[mythtv-users] Partial Success with EPIA V10000/PVR350

Shawn Edwards sedwards at theedwards.org
Wed Mar 24 14:48:21 EST 2004

I'm having a similar problem on my M10K system.  I just thought it was
due to something stupid I was doing with my gentoo build (I'm a gentoo
newbie).

Any help is appreciated and if I find something that helps I'll post it.

--
Shawn Edwards
sedwards at theedwards.org

If it was so, it might be; and it were so, it would be;
but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic. - Lewis Carrol