[mythtv-users] recording on two PVR250 or 350 inputs at once?

Glen Johnson gjohnson at vhcc.edu
Wed Mar 24 16:29:20 EST 2004

I asked this same question a while back and from the responses that I
got, it appears the PVR 2/350 are the only ones with hardware mpeg
encoders which also do sound.  Some folks are using the avermedia m179
but its sound chip isn't supported by ivtv, so you will need an
additional sound card.
I was trying to do the same thing with my digital cable boxes.  I
decided to just buy 2 PVR350s.  No additional sound card needed and
hope, hope, hope one day the FM radio on the 350 will be integrated with
Myth.