[mythtv-users] HDTV with Comcast

Jim Wilhelm skillz9981 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:47:27 EST 2004

Very new here to the MythTV realm.  I am in the process of building my myth
box and I have a Comcast digital cable subscription with HDTV.  How do I get
the HD signal to pass thru the Myth box, I will be using my nVidia with
DVI-out to the television, but how I can I get the HDTV from the Comcast box
to my PC, I understand how to do this with regular S-Video for regular
signal, but how will it behave with an HD signal passing through?

Any and all help is MUCH appreciated.

Cheers,
Jim