[mythtv-users] how to select a Language in mythfrontend?

almyth at sbcglobal.net almyth at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 24 21:52:21 EST 2004

   I am curious in general how do one add one language into MythFrontend?  A
while ago I tried to
add Chinese support by adding mythfrontend_ch.ts to i18n/i18n.pro and
i18n/translation.pro and used lupdate and translated a little bit of
mythfrontend_ch.ts to Chinese and called lrelease and make and make install.
There is no "ch" option in MythFrontend. But there is mythfrontend.qm.
Then I just gave up.  My redhat 9.0 has Chinese package installed.

    any help here?

Thanks a lot!

--Al