[mythtv-users] Possible Crashing Solution

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Thu Mar 25 15:23:40 EST 2004

You may want to recompile your kernel.  There's an option in there (not
sure what it was called, but it's pretty self explanitory) that will
cause the kernel to "intelligently" pick a process to kill instead of
killing the one that is asking for more memory.  Also, you may want to
increase your swap.