[mythtv-users] Re: 0.14 + VIA M1k + UDMA6 + full duplex = prebuffering pause

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 19:59:23 EST 2004

 Join the club. My two boxes have done this ever since upgrading to 0.14. Changing the channel is a nightmare. I have to exit out of the frontend and get back in to watch livetv. I read this was fixed in CVS because of a bug in ffmpeg so I did the CVS thing. Didn't work, same problem. I've done everything known to man to try and fix this. I don't know why some people are having this problem and some aren't. I just hope this gets fixed in 0.15.

Dennis