[mythtv-users] Re: Another .nuv to dvd question

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 00:39:54 EST 2004

I use nuvexport to convert my MPEG4 .nuv files to
burn to DVD.  Select the DVD option.  I can put
8-9 half hour programs ( with commercials flagged )
onto each DVD.  Sometimes I can get up to 11.

The standalone DVD players are VERY particular about
resolution and audio bitrates.  About the only thing
you can do is set a low maximum video bitrate that
reduces quality.

Mike

Message: 30