[mythtv-users] More feature requests

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 09:01:58 EST 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 08:01, Michael Starks wrote:
> Dan Morphis wrote:
> > These are all good features. . .  We look forward to your patches.
>
> And why would someone who has the skill set to implement these post a
> request rather than actually code them?

Because some people don't have time or skills to work on all the
features they'd like to implement, and want to put the ideas out there
in case anyone else is interested in working on one of them.

That said, I agree that this sounded much more like a pure feature
request/suggestion, and not a "these are features I'm thinking of
implementing..." message :-)

-JAC