[mythtv-users] mythfrontend crashes after ~10 minutes of watching live TV

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Fri Mar 26 16:44:13 EST 2004

FWIW, I just started seeing this same behavior the last couple of nights
when watching recordings.  Frontend will hang, no audio, freeze frame,
no remote input (ESC).  When I ssh to the box to restart mythfrontend, I
can see that it's pegged the CPU at 100%.  As luck would have it, both
times I had run mythfrontend by "hand" (because of a previous freeze),
so I wasn't logging.  Both of my occurences happened after "input", i.e.
I was fast-forwarding, or trying to escape out of a recording.

I plan on digging into it this weekend, and if I find the 'cause I'll
post back to the list.

Fedora Core 1
7NIF2
pvr250