[mythtv-users] nVidia GF4 mx440 tv-out optimization

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 18:04:57 EST 2004

I know this has been discussed many times, but i've
searched through the archive and can't find anything.
So could someone help me with some key words to search
for?

I've installed a gf4mx440 w/ tv-out on fedora core.
The Tv-out is connected with a svideo cable.  I've
followed Jarods howto this far.  The Tv-out works but
the quality is really bad.  It seams like a horizontal
refresh rate problem.

So is there any optimizations that can be done to the
XF86Config to make the picture quality better?  I've
tried changing the resolution down to 600x400 and it
didn't help.

Thanks

my setup is very similar to this:

Section "Device"