[mythtv-users] help, changed hostname shows not showing up

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Mar 26 18:11:07 EST 2004

Help, I changed my box's hostname in sysconfig/network and the shows
disappeard. I found where the database needed to be dumped / changed /
imported. That fixed the shows showing up in mythweb. They still did not
show up in mythfrontend. I even recorded a few since then and they show
up in mythweb but not in frontend. I remember there being a setting
someone for the backend ip / hostname. I tried to run mythtvsetup but it
is no longer on the computer. It must have been removed when I did an
apt-get dist-upgrade with bleeding turned on because I now have myth
v.15. Was it removed in the latest version? How can I get the shows back
in the front end?

- James