[mythtv-users] Cursor disappears with MythTV 0.14 and Redhat 9

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 26 18:11:28 EST 2004

Sure turning it off for the window is fine but I don't understand why it
needs to be off for the rest of the screen around the window. Presumably
most people run with the window full screen so you would never see the
cursor. Unless of course there is some sort of leakage from around the edge
of the window that would cause the cursor to show up some of the time
In the message I sent to the dev list I suggested also just doing this if we
run with no window frame.
Presumably if you enable the frame are running a desktop session and would
probably prefer to have the cursor displayed?
Anyway I'll submit the fix for restoring it on exit over the next couple of
days to the dev list in any case.

John