[mythtv-users] New lirc rpm packages: 0.7.0-26_cvs20040324

almyth at sbcglobal.net almyth at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 26 18:17:34 EST 2004

Hi Axel,

            Would you please post more details on how to upgrade to the
newest LIRC 0.7.0-26_cvs20040324  packages?
Would this require other packages to be upgraded?
            My remote worked  great when I installed from apt-get mythsuit,
and does not  work now after I did compile the source of mythtv-0.14, but
irw works and MythTV accepts keyboad inputs.
            I am not sure if I'll need to upgrade to
lirc-0.7.0-26_cvs20040324 or not, since
 " rpm -q lirc" returns
 lirc-0.7.0-20_cvs20040208.rh9.at which is a "stable" version.  What's your
opinion?

Thanks a lot for your help,

---Al

-------
Hi,

there are new lirc packages that should resolve all current issues, I
hope. They are in experimental/bleeding state at ATrpms. Please test
them and report back (positive mail please in private mail, I hope
there will be no negative ones :).

The stable "20" release package is still available.

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net