[mythtv-users] nforce and SPDIF

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Sat Mar 27 17:03:32 EST 2004

> So any suggestions for the nForce2 motherboards?  I can't
> really seem to find anyone who has the AOpen AK79D-400 Max board.
>
> Matt

I have a FIC-AU13 motherboard which is nVidia chipset based and comes with
the S/PDIF bracket and connector. No built-in video but I wanted the option
of using whatever video I chose. The AU13 is a Athlon compatible system and
it has been quite stable as a MythTV dual encoder front/backend system.
CompUSA has them in stock if you want to check one out but dont buy it there
unless you like paying too much for things :)