[mythtv-users] 0.14 + VIA M1k + UDMA6 + full duplex=prebufferingpause - FIXED

Mikhail D'Vane mikhaildvane at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 22:59:41 EST 2004

Glad to hear it!  You have no idea how many things I tried before I finally
found the answer.  (Actually... maybe you do...).  I know for a fact that
stepping 1 Nehemiah's are detected correctly.  Perhaps those are the
only ones that actually work without the hack?

Please pass it along - it's a very frustrating problem and I don't believe
it's
widely known.

Mik