[mythtv-users] Problem changing channels, 250 pvr, ptune.pl?

Jon Tegner tegner at nada.kth.se
Sun Mar 28 09:07:03 EST 2004

Running mythtv-0.14. Card is a Hauppauge 250pvr. Have manged to populate
the database, and I can switch channels if I use ptune.pl from the
ivtv-package. However, I haven't been able to find out how to do this
from within mythtv. Have seen questions like this before, but
unfortunately I have not found the answers. If someone can point me in
the right direction I would be very grateful.

Regards, and thanks a lot!

/jon