[mythtv-users] What happened to QT-MYSQL ? is it gone innewerversions?

malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Sun Mar 28 19:39:40 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh" <jishywa at wi.rr.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 6:12 PM

> I noticed in debian unstable libqt3-mysql changed to libqt3c102-mysql
> (description has (threaded) in it), you might want to see if they did
> something similar to mandrake.

I searched for *qt* and *sql* on all the 3 CDs (by package name,
description, and file names) and didn't come up with anything.
Finally I copied:

/usr/lib/qt3/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so

from a Mandrake 9.2 installation to

/usr/lib/qt3/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so

on my Mandrake 10 installation and it seems to work just fine.

Not sure if that was the correct thing to do but it sure seems to work just
fine.  I've had Myth up and running for about 2 hours now and it seems OK.

Thanks
Malcolm