[mythtv-users] XboxLinux, Hauppage WIN TV USB and Myth TV ?

niklas adolfsson niklas.adolfsson at home.se
Mon Mar 29 12:31:35 EST 2004

I have an Xbox running gentoo(x) for the moment, i can install xebian
(debian) and a couple of other dists aswell if needed. I am thinking of
using a Hauppage WIN TV USB and Myth TV to get recording functions on
the Xbox, witch i already use for playing movies, music and other
things.  The Xbox already has capability to  put signal to the TV of
course but can Myth TV use the USB Hauppage card, i only have USB 1.1 on
the Xbox, can this work?

niklas, sweden