[mythtv-users] feature idea: links in mythweb tosmb/ftp/http files

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Mon Mar 29 13:14:31 EST 2004

I've tried this before when a patch was posted to the list (I don't use
CVS).  The default of http:// wasn't working, at least not with Safari
or Firefox.  Like said earlier, I think something needs to also be done
with the MIME type sent out, either by the web server or the web code.
Not sure which.