[mythtv-users] Packaging MythTV for Slackware

Dario djdas at djdas.no-ip.org
Mon Mar 29 14:14:43 EST 2004

Hi all, I'd like to make a Slackware package of MythTV, I built all the
dependencies packages needed to compile MythTV but I can't force the
installation to a "package dir" to create the package.
I tried to set the DESTDIR  variable either before issuing "qmake
mythtv.pro" or before "make install", but nothing...
The only thing I've done right is to change the prefix of installation
files to /usr instead of /usr/local (changing this setting in the
settings.pro file).
Can anyone help me? Thank you very much.

--
Dario <djdas at djdas.no-ip.org>