[mythtv-users] Chaintech 7NIF2 Sound Problems

Dan Brown dan-myth at harthinian.com
Mon Mar 29 15:00:38 EST 2004

My 7NIF2 has full-duplex audio? I can watch live TV through myth, the only
problems being no volume control (default is too quiet as well). This is from a
no-name bttv card running through the line-in on the onboard sound. In Windows I
can run two way simultaneous audio chat in Yahoo Messenger and NetMeeting.

Dan