[mythtv-users] changing the osd?

Vince LaMonica vjl at vjl.org
Tue Mar 30 04:33:23 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Chris Petersen wrote:

} Am I missing something?  I'd like to change which osd theme I use, where
} is this stored?  I assumed it'd be under appearance settings, but I
} couldn't find anything.

It's hidden deep within the settings. :) Go to the Settings screen, then
TV Settings, then Playback, and the last screen [the 7th one!] allows you
to change the OSD theme and OSD font, as well as the number of seconds the
OSD is displayed. With my install of mythtv, though, there is only one OSD
theme.

HTH,

/vjl/