[mythtv-users] PVR250, has video but no sound

Jared Luxenberg ziplux at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 23:48:07 EST 2004

To reply again with more information, I connected speakers to the
soundcard's normal analog audio output, and there is also no sound comming
from there.  Sound works fine with recordings I made with my old bttv card.
Also, I am able to play the new MPEG2 recordings in mplayer just fine, with
sound and everything.  They do not have sound at all when played back in
MythTV.

I'm open to any suggestions, I've tried everything I can think of.

Thanks,
Jared