[mythtv-users] native lirc support broken (plus a fix)

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 02:45:02 EST 2004

Odd, I didn't have any trouble compiling it.

I did have trouble with what the patch did. It seems the default now is to
"halt" on any keypress. Why? I'm not sure. But its easy to fix,
Setup->General->Key press application is the textbox you need to modify if
you're also seeing this.

Adam