[mythtv-users] Newbie who would like to be introduced to resources !!!

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Mar 31 03:19:57 EST 2004

Your best is of course:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Mythtv&btnG=Search
:)

Try:
http://www.mythtv.org/
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/

For a simple installation experience I like:
  http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html
Which is debian based (for future Googling)

Also this group is archived (at least) here:
 http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/
and here:
 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Users_F11/

Research this lot before asking a question - it'll be quicker and people
will probably help more.

It won't be a walk in the park and you may want to do some reading up on
Linux too - but if you choose sensible hardware that is mentioned a lot
then life will be a lot easier.
Some people spent months getting it going - with KnoppMyth it took me a
few days and almost no questions that weren't answered in
archives/Howto's :)

Also, don't post HTML.

David