[Fwd: RE: [mythtv-users] Xbox Frontend Boot disc?]

Jamison Ables mythlist at alltel.net
Wed Mar 31 10:42:20 EST 2004

I have mine installed in evolutionx but i get a kernel panic on boot. I guess I messed up somewhere. (BTW I have the evox bios) So I installed it on Xebian 1.0.0, which was already installed. It looks choppy (about 15-20fps). Does any one else have this problem? Its funny, It looks about the same for live tv on my temp backend/frontend, but on a frontend on my notebook its looks great. Really I would say that it is smoother on the xbox. Temp Backend 1.2ghz athlon, 256megs of ram, PVR-250 and a wd special edition drive. (I have extra ram, but i gotta find it. Im thinkin that might help.) Notebook P3 700Mhz 320megs of ram. Sorry about getting a bit off topic Jamison