[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase issue

Bryan Young mythtv at scruffles.net
Sun May 2 22:46:44 EDT 2004

I'm having a problem with scheduling. I just installed Mandrake this
weekend and got MythTv up and running.  I used the latest from CVS
and everything seemed to work fine, including schedule listings from
Zap2it.  After a few hours of playing, I realized my system clock was
an hour off.  After adjusting the time, the program guide started
showing everything as 'Unknown'.  I tried re-running mythfilldatabase
without any luck.  I couldn't find a solution, and since I had been a
little uneasy about using an unstable version, I switched to a stable
build.  This time during the setup, I didn't have the choice to get
listings from Zap2it (which I was using earlier).  I used the default
selection (XMLTV).  Mythfilldatabase still doesn't work.  I get this
output when I try:

[bryan at localhost xmltv-0.5.32]$ mythfilldatabase
QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
Refreshing Tomorrow's data
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
using config file /home/bryan/.mythtv/Cable Ready.xmltv

checking provider information for postal/zip code 63021, be patient..
double checking channel information, be patient..
writing listings to /tmp/mythClo5oF
zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available
data yet ?)
unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-6-2 for station 2 TVGOS
zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available
data yet ?)
unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-6-2 for station 3 KTVI
zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available
data yet ?)
unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-6-2 for station 4 CSPAN
zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available
data yet ?)
unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-6-2 for station 5 CSPAN2
zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available
data yet ?)
unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-6-2 for station 6 KMOV

I don't even know where to look at this point.  Any suggestions?