[mythtv-users] Where can I get a good switcher box?

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Mon May 3 17:52:00 EDT 2004

I already have an older surround sound receiver, and have no funds to upgrade
that puppy right now - pretty much it just lacks the Video part :).

Perhaps I will try the radioshack switcher...

Thanks for the feedback all

On Monday 03 May 2004 01:10 pm, Tom Hudak wrote:
> I beg to differ - I just picked up a radioshack 4 input(coax/svideo,
> audio) 2 output switcher, w/ svideo and IR learning - works great, and
> you can switch inputs w/ your normal remote.. ~$50 I believe.
>
> Aside from that - an A/V receiver is what you need.
>
> On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 11:14, Jim Coates wrote:
> > sounds like you'd be better off with an AV receiver...

- --

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

"No matter what, never, ever, ever, ever tell your girl friend she is looking
a little puffy."
- -Ancient chinese proverb

"Some people go to bed with Lucifer, then they cry when they don't greet the
day with God"
- -Monster Magnet

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
- -His Holiness the Dalai Lama