[mythtv-users] problems when I stop a scheduled recording and manually start another

Darren Richards darren.richards at cox.net
Mon May 3 23:38:58 EDT 2004

If I stop a previously scheduled recording and manually begin recording a new program on a different channel, the new show doesn't get recorded.  I'll hit the record button and the screen will flash and a message will appear that I'm recording the new show.  But if I go back to the "watch recorded programs" menu, the new show isn't there.

I'm running version 0.14 with a pvr-350 (not using the TV-out).  I've run into this problem a couple times now.  Has anyone else seen this?  I've searched the archives but didn't come across anything.

-darren