[mythtv-users] prebuilt pvrs for developers benefit?

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Tue May 4 06:58:46 EDT 2004

I also just moved back to Dk from the US and here Demark and I guess
the EU you have an option in the kiss-technology pvr that is being
released... when it does actually get launched.

I agree on the fun element, but do miss the certainty of knowing my
tivo is running. I just don't have the same feeling yet with my myth
box after 8 or 9 months

rgds
anders