[mythtv-users] UK xmltv/tv_grab_uk_rt woes - argh!

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Tue May 4 12:02:03 EDT 2004

I don't think your problem is RT blocking access - I'm updating my tv
listings as I write this with no problems. Sorry if that rubs salt in the
wound ;-) but just so you don't go down the wrong track.

And yes Myth will auto tune to your channel of choice. I use NTL cable
though so I've no idea what the frequencies you needs are. I used to use the
terrestrial channels and it was a nightmare trying to fine tune the signal.
Sadly Myth won't let you enter an exact frequency (as far as I know).

If you post your xmltv output (what it is that suggests to you that a
user/pass is needed in particular) then I might be able to help some more.

Good luck,

Adam