[mythtv-users] Re: Myth can't use two M179 cards at the same time

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue May 4 20:41:28 EDT 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 07:46:57AM -0500, Woody Sturges wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 22:05, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> > > Thanks for any help...
> >
> > You didn't say what version of the IVTV driver you're using.
> >

>   Sorry, the box was just recently built from Axel's stuff via Jarod's
> guide, using the 'stock' atrpms (not 'bleeding').  Looks like ivtv is
> 0.1.9.  Below is it's initialization info:

I suggest trying bleeding. The ivtv drivers found there have a lot of
added functionality including tuner per card and M179 patches.

But they are still bleeding, so it could format your capture card,
errr ... ;)

Downgrading to stable releases is not an issue, so test the bleeding
versions and please report which one worked for you.

(And BTW this is probably better discussed at the ivtv lists)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net