[mythtv-users] OT: Problems with fceu

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Wed May 5 08:24:55 EDT 2004

I am having a slight problem with fceu-sdl. I have an nvidia GeForce 4
using the 4363 drivers, went through the nvcheck script, and DEFINITELY
have opengl working, as proven with tuxracer, and numerous other opengl
stuff.

But fceu-sdl gets an error saying it can't load glx, and will only run
with "-opengl 0" set, which of course means no fullscreen :(

If I download and compile fceu from source, it picks up the opengl
stuff, and does full screen beautifully, BUT fceu from source does not
take "-joy1 1 -joy2 2" as options. The help page has something about
"-inputx str" where str can be gamepad, but I can't seem to get it to
recognize my gamepads for input.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?