[mythtv-users] SnapStream Firefly Remote

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed May 5 14:33:35 EDT 2004

Read an article on news.com re: the FireFly remote from snapstream.  It
appears to be a decent remote.  It has buttons labeled for Music,
Photos, DVD, TV and Video.  Plus all the other buttons needed for
controling a pvr.  It's only has windows drivers, but it shouldn't be to
hard to write a driver for it.  Just thought I would throw out a heads up.

Only problem I don't see; there isn't a way to just by the remote, they
sell it bundled w/ their Beyond Media software.  Total price for the
remote, usb receiver, batteries and other crap is only $50 though.  Not
that bad of a deal.

http://www.snapstream.com/products/firefly/

-dan