[mythtv-users] seeking danish users of mythtv

Morten mythtv at e-rasmussen.dk
Thu May 6 12:46:18 EDT 2004

Hi all!

Love this piece of software (and my new hardware of course!)

I'm also Danish (ja jeg er!), and think it would be nice to get some
development going on and exchange experiences etc... -- A shame that
things lie a bit still with such a nice program around. Anyway: I'm
planning to do some work on the MythTV translations and **TADA**:
enhance the application with LCD display support.

Anyway: I agree with Jeppe, so I don't think we should do it all in
Danish, but regional channel tables etc. would be a very nice thing
indeed. Could be fun to meet and do some work together though...

I live in Copenhagen (Frederiksberg). Anyone interested in doing some
"Extreme Programming" on a Linux-box some day soon?

Cheers,
~Morten ;-)