[mythtv-users] TV out card suggestions

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Fri May 7 08:04:06 EDT 2004

I have a averkey gold, it has really poor conversion.. i dont suggest it
for any media center use..

the main problem is gradients are not smooth and it also can't keep up
with fast motion video (it will studder)

given the price tag on it at $200 you would think it would be 1000x
better then it is.. thank god for $25 ebay steals..

--John