[mythtv-users] TV out card suggestions

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Fri May 7 13:04:21 EDT 2004

I often wonder why hauuppage (or others) hasnt developed a Video card
designed specificlly for TV usage.. setopboxes are all to common these
days..

an ideal card would have some sort of hardware based overscan control
and superior conversion of the signal.. i cant imagine such a card would
cost that much to manufacture

--John