[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd backport data to .14 system?

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sun May 9 23:30:30 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 19:09, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> I run CVS on my main machines, though they're not always on the bleeding
> edge.  My main machine is CVS + my changes which then gets synced up
> periodicly.  I've had far fewer problems with CVS than I have with .14,
> and my wife is happy since a lot of the changes I made have been at her
> request.

Me too... for the most part...

> The internal DataDirect grabber is nice by the way.  I just made the
> switch myself.  If you DO end up switching make sure to read the docs on
> how to switch.

Couple of problems with this one.  I've apparently lost the ability to
have one tuner support the analog channels (2-83) while the other
supports the digital channels using a different feed (2-503).

Also the command line for bringing back the channel icons didn't work
for me.

UPDATE channel,channel_copy SET channel.icon = channel_copy.icon WHERE
channel.callsign = channel_copy.callsign;

gave me a 1064 error.  Fedora core 1, mysql 3.23.58

	-Ian