[mythtv-users] Problems with the swedish tv_grab_se

Simon Johansson simon.johansson at endera.se
Mon May 10 12:21:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

I think I've got my Hauppauge WinTV PVR 350 to work under Debian 2.6.5
now but as that's not enough I've of course got some problems with xmltv
listnings.

The tv_grab_se gives me a complaint when I try to use it. I've ran it
with the --configure option but when I try to do a "mythfilldatabase
--manual" it says

config file /home/mythtv/.mythtv/test.xmltv does not exist, run me with
--configure

Has anyone got a solution to this problem? I would appreciate a whole
lot.

Regards,
Simon Johansson
Sweden