[mythtv-users] Biostar M7NCG 400 svideo tv-out quality really bad

Susheel Yadav sushyad at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 20:15:14 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am building a mythtv frontend box based on Biostar M7NCG 400 board with
integrated video and TV-out. I am getting a very bad tv-out quality - the
colors are bleeding and oversaturated, there are horizontal lines moving
across the screen from bottom to top. Same tv and cables etc work fine with
my other mythtv box with an AGP card.

Here is my configuration:

Gentoo
Nvidia driver version 1.0.5336
Kernel 2.6.3

Anyone else using tv-out from this MB? Is there something in the BIOS that I
need to enable/disable? Anything specific in the XF86Config?

Thanks,

Susheel