[mythtv-users] Re: [ivtv-devel] xine and PVR-350 TV-out using Matthias' X driver

Peter Valdemar Morch swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com
Tue May 11 04:02:26 EDT 2004

Robert Rozman rozman-at-fri.uni-lj.si |Lists| wrote:
> Where can I find this explanation ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert.

The thread starts with the message that can be found here:
http://www.poptix.net/ivtv/current/msg00232.html

Follow the "Follow-ups" or look at the thread index to see the entire
thread.

I'm the first one to ask people to start a new topic instead of replying
to an existing unrelated topic so as not to mess up the threading. And
now, not only to I start another thread inside an existing one, I even
post a reply to the wrong mailing list altogehter. Karma is ironic...
Sorry for the nuisance I've caused everyone...

Peter
--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www.XXXXXXXXX