[mythtv-users] Changechannel script trouble

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue May 11 09:36:15 EDT 2004

On Monday 10 May 2004 23:03, Michael Segulja wrote:
> Sorry, should have been more specific on this specific aspect... I
> renamed rca.pl to /usr/local/bin/changechannel per the Myth
> documentation, so that's why I'm using changechannel instead of
> rca.pl.  Once again, it does work from the command line, just not
> from Myth and I can't figure out why.
>
> Any ideas or even what to look at?  I don't even know where to start.
>
> Thanks,
>

> -----
> Michael Segulja
> LMD Computing Solutions, Inc.
> (281) 376-8181 (Office)
> (281) 300-8285 (Mobile)
> (832) 717-5126 (Fax)
> http://www.lmdcs.com

What input are you using (i.e., Tuner, S-Video or Composite)?  Your
symptoms sound like they have nothing to do with the external channel
change script, but maybe you have your video source bound to the wrong
input.  Either that or your using an external tuner connected to the
Tuner input on you card (generally not a good idea).

-JAC