[mythtv-users] Strange sound problem...

Steffen Schlink goincrazy at gmx.net
Tue May 11 17:50:13 EDT 2004

Joseph A. Caputo schrieb:

> Are you using the TV-out of the PVR-350?  If so, the sound is probably
> coming out of your -350 instead of your sound card.  MythMusic will
> use your sound card, though, and so will MythVideo (unless you're
> using a patched mplayer).

No, I'm not using the PVR TV-out. At the moment I'm just using a regular
monitor for Video...
But there is no sound at the PVR outputs.

The recorded files (even the livetv buffer) are decoded in software when
played back, aren't they?
So the decoded mpeg audiostream has to go through any soundcard...

Any other ideas?