[mythtv-users] CVS wget gzip problem

Nathan Elliott nelliott at gci.com
Tue May 11 18:43:07 EDT 2004

mythtvsetup is the program calling wget, so again the CVS source would have
to be patched to use curl instead of wget.  I'm not familiar with curl, but
a quick glance at the man page appears to show that the command line options
are not simliar to wget, so I couldn't just trick my system by renaming the
curl binary to wget.  ;)  (Proves I'm thinking creatively though, right?)

Thanks,

Nathan Elliott