[mythtv-users] no sound on PVR-250 capture

Travis travs at wsor.net
Wed May 12 04:05:37 EDT 2004

Well, if anyone else has this problem, here's what ended up working out:

http://ivtv.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html#_jump14

Which basically says to try random values, for me, setting the following
works, but gets wiped out at logout so my work around was to just make it a
bash script and run when kde loads.

# test_ioctl -v input=1,output=7

Interestingly, I get sound when I set both values back to zero, but who
cares.  My system is now up.

-- Travis