[mythtv-users] VFD/LCD + lcdproc, anyone have it working with myth?

Mike Jasper e394td at comcast.net
Wed May 12 23:16:13 EDT 2004

Dan, are you using MythLCD with your LCD?  Or are you using another
method to send info from mythtv to the LCD?  I'm currently sending
system info to my VFD via a Perl script, using the perl-LCDd module from
http://www.webbastards.com/projects/.  What I'd like to do is use Perl
to grab info from myth, such as the current song title, etc., and send
it to the VFD.  I'm sure this is what MythLCD does, but in lieu of using
MythLCD, do you (or anyone else) know of a way to grab that sort of info
from myth using Perl?