[mythtv-users] Time is off in the guide

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Thu May 13 11:30:21 EDT 2004

I figured it out. Zap2it.com is the issue. If put in my zip code of 31833
and pull up listings for Valley - Knology - Digital Cable they are off by an
hour. Zap2it doesn't know of the time zone issues in this area. Now my cable
TV provider uses the same single for Valley, AL and West Point, GA since
they are so close together. If I goto zap2it and put in 31833 (West Point's
zip code) the channel listings are the same and in the list of providers
they even have Valley - Knology - Digital Cable but no West Point listing.
Select it and view the channel listings, they are the same as Valley's but
in EST time. So setting the guide to West Point is the fix for it.

  _____