[mythtv-users] Another odd behaviour with Auto-Shutdown (a bit long)

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Thu May 13 15:17:02 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:43:43 +0200
Henk Poley <hpoley at dds.nl> wrote:

> Yes, it is a one time deal. Maybe you could cludge something that lets
> the transcode/commercialcut process shutdown afterwards when some file
> has been created (this together with some 'is transcode running'
> shutdown-script).

I already have a script that does the shutdown. I guess, I can modify
the script to it goes into a forever loop until all transcoding has been
done and then issues the shutdown. I will be a nasty hack but I guess it
could work.

> There's some stuff with another recording running when the trancode
> has finished, etc. This all *might* be fixed in CVS but I'm not sure
> about that.

I can't wait until 0.15 comes out. There are so many things that I would
like to play with, that are in CVS.

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net