[mythtv-users] The perfect frontend for myth?

Mike Myers mikesm559 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 17:11:19 EDT 2004

Look at this link:  http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/article/14838  This is
a new console game platform, but has a PC BIOS, and should easily be
modified to be able to boot a new OS install.  It comes with Windows XP
embedded, but the hardware looks like it should be able to run Linux and
the needed hardware for a good Myth experience.  And it comes with DVI,
component and digitial audio out too, in a compact and quiet form
factor with remote control.  The TV capture hardware might even be
compatible with Myth recording, but we don't know anything about it's specifics
yet.

This could be the ideal myth frontend.  It's supposed to be $499
retail, but I bet it'll get discounted fairly quickly...

Thanks,
Mike